Town of Canton Bolivar Pool
199 Bolivar Street
Attention...Family Passes must have all members listed on your pool registration.
*****Pool Hours 8/21-8/25 - 12:00-6:30pm; 8/26 12:00-6:00pm; 8/27 11:00am-6:00pm*****
Hours of Operation for Public Swimming
Monday - Friday
Pool 1:00 PM - 6:15 PM
Saturdays: 12:00-6:30pm (6/24 and 7/1 11:00am-6:30pm)
Splash Pad - Open to all (No Charge)
Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:30pm
Saturday - 12:00pm-6:30pm
Sunday - 11:00am-6:30pm
June 24- August 26, 2023
Season passes are available to Canton residents only.
*****New this year, you can access your bar code digitally and scan in using your phone. Once registered you will receive an email with your card.***
****The Bolivar Pool will be for Canton Residents only. Non-Residents must be accompanied by a Canton Resident to be a guest for the day. Verification of address will be required at the gate. Daily Passes can be purchased for $5.00/Person at the Pool. Canton Residents only
Family Season Pass: includes up to 2 adults and 4 children from the same household. Age 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Individual Season Pass: available for residents ages 13+
No Refunds on Pool Passes
Passes can be purchased on-line or at the Parks and Recreation Office (Monday -Friday 9am - 4pm) Please note that proof of residency (i.e. driver's license) is required when registering for season passes at the pool. If you purchased a pool pass last year you will be able to use your same card this year. You can also use your phone as your bar code.
Season membership holders are required to present Canton Parks & Recreation issued pool pass prior to entering the facility during public swim.
The pool will be closed at 4:45pm for the following dates due to Dolphins Home Swim Meets:
July 6, July 13, July 18, July 20, July 27, August 1, August 3,
Bolivar Pool Rules:
• Non-Residents must be accompanied by a resident to enter the facility
• Follow the direction of the Park staff at all times
• Take a cleansing shower before entering the pool
• Practice sun safety; always wear sunscreen, seek shaded areas and protect your skin from direct sun exposure
• All children must be accompanied and monitored by a parent or a responsible guardian at all times
• Flotation devices are prohibited
• Proper swim suits are required
• D.C.R. only allows Swim Diapers in the pools
• Do not change diapers, clothes, or wash children at the side of the pool; please use designated areas
• No person with a communicable disease is allowed to use the pool
• For your safety, no person with open wounds or wounds covered by a medical bandage will be allowed to enter the pool
• Running and horse play are not allowed
• Drinking or possession of alcohol is prohibited
• Glass containers are not allowed within this facility
• These are shallow water facilities; Diving is only allowed in authorized areas